One of my hobbies is creating outfits inspired by my favourite music albums. I tend to create the outfits when the artist in question is on tour for a new album. I try to incorporate the art of the album cover into the garments, which I then wear when seeing the band live in concert.
Here are the artists/albums used for inspiration, in order.
1. The Decemberists / What A Terrible World, What A Beautiful World
2. Neko Case / Maybe Sparrow (single, featured on LP Fox Confessor Brings The Flood)
3. The New Pornographers / Brill Bruisers
4. The New Pornographers / Whiteout Conditions
5. The Mountain Goats / Goths
6. The National / Sleep Well Beast
Media: Fabric, embroidery yarn, plastic, glow sticks, screen printing ink, wood, faux leather